Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+6
Tyron
syclar
Maxxamillion
Garyx
kofubuny
Risette Mortuada
10 posters

Twilight Town Prt 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Twilight Town Prt 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Twilight Town Prt 1

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 am

"So, Heartless, tell me why you decide to come here and help me? Do you not want my heart?" Maxxamillion asked weakly.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 am

"I'm not too happy about it, either." Garyx told Risette. "If you want to take you anger out on something, though, use these." Garyx then had about 50 small dummies appear. "If you continue to punch the walls, you will ruin the new paint I had put in." Garyx informed her, releasing a large, fast dummy for himself. He hacked and slashed, and soon the dummy was nothing more than bits of straw.
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:04 pm

He starts to laughing and says, "It would be too easy to take your heart, all I would have to do is wait for you to bleed out. But that's no fun. I want a epic battle with you some day, Maxxmillon. Until that day comes I have to make sure no one else kills you." He puts one of his arm next the cut on Maxx's waist. He smiles, "That is going to hurt, A lot." His arm turn into a small, black tentacles and then the tentacles go to work healing Maxx.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 am

"...sorry, I'll avoid the walls." Risette jumped at the dummies Garyx sent out for her, hacking each to pieces in turn. There was just about nothing left of them as she finished. "1....2....3...4" she counted aloud as she slashed each dummy. Thank god for Garyx; he provided the perfect stress reliever!
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 am

Maxxamillion, knowing how to hide the pain, stood there, not yelling or anything. He did not want to alarm the others.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:50 am

"There you go, excellent!" Garyx said, laughing again as he was in the mood to do so. "I see young Valgius has taught you alot!" Garyx said. Then he released about 25 larger ones. "Now, let us see you take these ones. Be careful, they like to fight back!" Garyx said, feeling he ought to warn her. Each of the dummies was equipped with a wooden stick. He then taught Risette how to operate the controls to release more dummies. "You are welcome to stay here, but I have business of my own to do." Garyx told them, heading out to his Gummi Ship. Soon, he was gone.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Kofubuny wandered away, and opened a portal to anywhere else she could be, and went in. She had no place here, all she had done was make a man senselessly attack them, and nothing much else, and it was time to go. She hoped she would see Risette again.
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 am

Pain finishes the healing and his arm turn back to normal. He smiles, "Good as new." He turn around and says without looking back, "Remember the the pain and remember that Pain is always watching."
    He steps into the shadow and disappears.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

Maxxamillion nods, and turns around, and walks into the building with his friends.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

while I was riding my gummie ship and I fell asleep, then I crashed and woke up here.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am

Valgeris sighed. He was not in a good mood. He had failed to find Valgius. He needed to kill Valgius so he would not have to go back into his pathetic body. "VALGIUS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Valgeris shouted.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm

I heard shouting, then I came to these people(maxx, valgius).
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 am

Just then, a messanger came up to Valgeris. "Um, excuse me, sir? Do you know where Garyx is? He has a match coming up." Valgeris almost laughed. "No, I do not know where he is." Valgeris told the messanger. "Well, if you see him, please tell him his next match is against a 'Risette Mortuada'." the messanger said. "Wait a minute, when Garyx left, he told me to take his place in the matches." Valgeris lied. "Oh, well, right this way, sir!" the messanger said. Meanwhile, another messanger had told Risette that her next match was against Garyx's new replacement, but he couldn't say who that was.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am

syclar walked around looking for something to fight he was very bored
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I saw syclar, so I made a shield and armor and got out my hamer and started whacking.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:47 pm

syclar quickly summoned his keyblade deflecting the blows and said "Exuse me lady' with that he pushes hexxal down and went toward valgeris
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm

I made a line of rocks that spined very fast and it syclar, Then I whacked him with my mallet.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 am

Valgeris sighed. He was waiting for the one called Risette to head toward the arena. In the meantime, he summoned his own Keyblade. The first thing he did was grab Hexal and throw him into a nearby empty building. Then, he shot a Dark Firaga at Syclar, effectively sending him flying backwards.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

syclar got up and looked at valgeris and said "Dont try anything i know ur moves iv fought valguise before"syclar said ready for any creepy thing he would send at him
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 pm

my hammer hit my head, so I was knocked out.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 am

Maxxamillion, feeling healed, and stronger if that was what it was, came to the stadium, and took a seat in the fifth row, behind some of the people. "Hm, that style seems familar, and so does that face, almost like Val.." His eyes widened got up and asked a person next to him whom was fighting. After hearing what he heard he decided to help a little fun, but first he had to get to his ship. Good thing he installed an auto pilot for something like this. He went over and called for his ship, got in, and grabbed a box that had a price tag still on it. "This should do it.."
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:31 pm

I woke up and didn't my see hammer, so I made one, but it was a mix of all minerals. with a big diamond in side the hitting to make it stronger and the hitting end was attached to a chain and had spikes, then I smashed valgeris's face.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Valgeris was really mad now. He shouted "No one does that to me, runt!" and then used a Aeroga spell, sending Hexal flying. He then attacked Syclar with a Graviga spell. "Now, you are not the ones I wish to fight" Valgeris said, making his way to the arena.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

"How about me little one? You, one created out of hatred." Maxxamillion said, with his new Arm Gun Prototype on his arm. He smirked, "You want to dance with me don't you? Everyone does these days." He raised his Arm Gun, and started charging it.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

I spun my hammer while air born and hit velgeris

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:41 pm