Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Beast's Castle pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Maxx sighed as you put his sword away. "No I am not, I come from a far away place, but I do not like the idea of talking with a keyblader, but I am curious as to your keyblade, it seems familiar and yet like something I have never seen before. oh well, I must be off, I got to find food." As if it was planned, his stomach growled very loudly, "sorry, about that, I told you I was hungry." He walks towards the kitchen. "Lini, come" and his moogle companion walks from behind the girl. "Oh, and I could have killed you at any time, if you did not notice that my moogle disappeared behind you"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Xandrick starred at him blankly. "...if your so hungry you want me to cook for you? I cook fast but it's good and with the fact you haven't stopped talking about food since i met you, i bet you eat a lot" he stated.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"That would be delightful. If it does not bother you. I have not eaten in hours!" He said with a smile.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 pm

"Okey then..." he shifted from the edge and towards the others stairs headed to the west wing then looked at the girl. "Would you like to join us?" he asked as he wouldn't want to be completely rude.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Risette nodded eagerly. "I'd love to. Thank you for the invite!" she stepped closer, so as to follow him into the west wing, but not before glancing at the other, the one who walked with a moogle at his side. "I realized that. You're a very skilled fighter compared to me; I have a lot to learn!" She smiled again, still unknowing as of why. "Come on now," she continued, "you did say you were hungry, did you not?"

((Uh...Igotta go....cya tomorrow, guys!))
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"Uhh, yeah, you do, alot to learn." Maxx walks with them to the food.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:28 pm

He just nodded at being thanked as they soon retched the kitchen." what's your name by the way?" he asked the girl as he pulled out random things from there freezer like steak and fish. "And is there any suggestions?"

[okey, See ya]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 am

Risette shook her head. "Nope, I'm fine with anything!" she said, taking a seat in a random spot in the kitchen. "And, my name is Risette. Can I ask what yours are?" She looked to each in turn, patiently waiting a reply.

((Early morning post! I'll be back in the evening!))
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm

"I am fine with anything, as long as it is cooked, but it does not have to be. And my name is Maxx" He stated.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 pm

"Leave me with a lot of options huh...ok the.." he said as he pulled out a few more things then started cooking as he somehow managed to make the temperature so high they could feel the heat moving there hair back. "And I'm Xandrick..." he said as he cooked several difference things at once.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Risette nodded. "Maxx and Xandrick. What lovely names. it's a pleasure to meet you both!" she folded her hands on her lap, trying to ignore the immense amount of heat that danced around her long blonde hair. "So...if I may, what brings you here?" she asked. Risette hoped she didn't seem too nosy.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm

"I came here to get something...and find Vex but I haven't seen him yet..." he said softly as he added seasoning and spices as he cooked. "...Maxx apparently came here to eat unless there is something else he is here for" he said as after a bit the raised the heat another 100 degrees as he was already almost finished and it was smelling good and the scent was filling the kitchen.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Risette looked to Xandrick, a puzzled expression plastered on her face. "Vex? Is that a friend of yours?" she asked. Though she was curious to his other motive, Risette figured it was smart not to question it any further. Instead, she fanned herself as the heat in the room rose. Her mouth began to water slightly; she could smell the food almost too well, and it smelled delicious.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"Vex is my companion..." he said as he soon finished as a large bird flew in and landed on his shoulder. "I thought I smelled food..." the bird said as it shifted and flew onto the counter.
    Xandrick paused and looked. "Where have you been Vex?" he asked as he got three plates and shifted one in front of each of them, then back to the food.
    "...Around..." he looked at Risette. "...Hello" he said kindly.
    Xandrick put the pot of food in front of them. "Serve yourselves I don't know what you guys want to eat" he said as there was actually a lot of food.
    Had the options of: Spaghetti, meatballs with sauce [with and without], peas, corn, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes. steak made in all ways from raw to burnt and was 5 of each kind, salmon, and for dessert, apple, cherry, strawberry and blue berry pie, cookies, cheese cake and a chocolate cheese cake as how he made it all so fast no one knows.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 pm

"Hello," Risette replied to Vex. "What a beautiful bird you are." She smiled, then turned her attention to the food. "Wow....there's so much!" Her eyes glittered brightly as she looked at each of the different dishes. Since she couldn't decide what to have, Risette took small portions of nearly everything. (Nearly, because she hated burnt steak.) After taking a few bites, her smile widened. "Oh, wow! Xandrick, this is really good!" She exclaimed, and took another bite. "How do you do it? I can't cook anything near in quality to this!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Vex shifted into human form as he had long black hair tied in a ribbon behind his back, was tall, a bit taller than Xandrick, and wore glasses as he had green eyes. He was just wearing jeans, converses and a black dress shirt and he got small portions of everything.
    He shrugged as he went to the dishes and started washing the stuff finished using when he cooked. "I cook out of boredom and I'm bored a lot so I cook a lot...from Vex and all the others who've tried my cooking they say they love it to death...don't see why though I find it tasteless more than half the time but i guess that's because i drink blood and barely eat anything for months."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Risette couldn't help but momentarily stare. "And what a handesome man he is, too...."She thought as she turned away from vex and looked to Xandrick. it took a moment, but she eventually caught the entirity of his comment. Her eyes widened slightly. "D-drink blood?" she stammered. "A-are you a vampire of sorts?" She figured she was right, but there was a chance that he wasn't; after all, there were other creatures that drank blood, weren't there?
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 pm

"Yeah. I'm a vampire and a nobody...do you know what that is?" he asked as he finished the last small pot he had to finish then shifted onto the counter and sat on it, watching them eat.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Beats's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Risette shook her head, then took another bite off her plate. "No, I've never heard of a nobody before. would you care to explain?" she was entirely interested; she wanted to know more about this "nobody". Risette had always been a bit of a bookworm, and learning was a bit of a hobby of hers, if it counted as a hobby at all.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

"I'll give you a visual explanation with slight background" ice suddenly formed showing a shadow heartless and covered it in darkness and it was moving like an actual shadow heartless would. "This is a shadow heartless. They take many shapes and forms and steals hearts from humans and any creature they can steal it from."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast's castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Risette looked at the image of the heartless, her hand clenched tightly around her fork. She wasn't entirely fond of heartless. "Right, I know this much." she said, calming herslef down. "Please continue."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

He created another image by it creating a human person. "Once a heartless snatches the human heart..." the heartless attacked the human and a heart came out and went into the heartless and turned into a knight heartless. "The heartless get more powerful and move on" the heartless vanished and the ice disappeared then. "The body being left behind." the human was just laying there and reformed into a hooded figure. "The body left behind then has a will of it's own and moves on...searching for the heart it had lost to become whole again..." The figure disappears then. "Simple as that, that is what I am..the body left behind."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Risette nodded, and unconciously, her hand moved to her chest. "I see.....just the body left behind, huh?" She had completely lost her appetite. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Xandrick..."
    Risette was at a loss for words. She had no idea that that happened whenever she couldn't beat a heartless. "That's it!" Risette thought,"I'll not let a single heartless escape me, never again!" Her decision was final. Or at least, that's what her determined spirit told her at the moment.
    She looked back up to Xandrick. "I-is Vex a nobody, too?" she asked, her voice a bit quieter than before.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 pm

"No he's not, he's been my companion since I i existed...meaning he was my somebody's companion as well." he looked at Vex who was just chowing down and he was obviously enjoying the food and not minding being talked about.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Risette nodded yet again. "Ah, okay, then." She smiled, a small smile, but a smile nonetheless. "That's nice, that you at least have a companion with you. You're never lonely, then!" She thought about her home then, out of sheer remembrance that she had no companions. Being considerably "normal" was seen as a crime in Wonderland; so she was, considerably, a criminal. Constantly on the run, though she didn't mind; she had always preferred to be remain solitary among others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:34 pm