Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Beast's Castle pt. 1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"heh" was all he said to that as he wasn't going to step foot in that world even if it was the only thing that would save him, simply because it was one of those worlds that would make him dress strangely.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Beast's castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Risette laughed; she couldn't hold it in. "Don't worry about that!" her smile widened. "I doubt anything will try to eat you! Well, the queen might seem like she'd eat you, but other than that, we should be pretty okay!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm

"Either that or rape you if she finds you too attractive" Vex mumbled as he looked away with a smirk.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Risette laughed nervously at Vex's comment. "Well....I wouldn't make her out to be likethat...." She had no idea how else to respond to Vex. After all, she had no idea whether or not te Queen would actually do so. She tried to stay away from royal affairs.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Maxx laughed a hearty laugh. "Now I am afraid to go, ho ho, she tried that once I think actually, I could never shake that look she gave me out of my head, creepy that was. Anyways, that sounds like a plan, how do you propose we get there? My ship is broken, ho ho, so do you have a ship? I am a pilot, the best the skies of almost every planet know."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Vex just chuckled as he then shifted into a bird and went to Xandrick's shoulder as Xandrick then shifted up and stood. "Hope you guys have fun there" Vex said voice cheery but as a bird he looked like a mean or scary bird.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Risette laughed again. She enjoyed the company of these three greatly; they were excellent friends. "I've got a ship," she saif to Maxx, "it isn't the best in the world, and it's a little battered, but it'll fly, if you'll pilot!" She then turned to Xandrick and Vex. "You won't be coming?" she asked politely. Though Risette wished for them to accompany her and Maxx, she wasn't about to guilt them into coming.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Maxx looked over to them "Nahh, they probably have some important stuff to do, they seem the type. maybe some pencils to push or something." He chuckled.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"Unless you can give me an good enough reason to go that place I'm not planning on it..." he stated as he then created a dark portal for himself to go through to head somewhere else.
    "Xandrick and fancy dressed places don't go very well since he is beyond rude then" Vex said to Risette gently then looked at Maxx with a slight chuckle. "Well actually we have nothing to do but if Xandrick doesn't mind I could go with you guys."
    Xandrick said nothing as it meant he didn't give a crap.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Beast's castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Risette, again, laughed. "Is that all, Xandrick? You won't go because you don't like to dress formally? That somewhat silly, don't you think?" She meant no harm in her words, but ouldn't help saying them, nonetheless. "We'd be happy to have you along,Vex," she said to the shapeshifter, "Wouldn't we, Maxx?" She turned to her other companion, hoping he would oblidge.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Xandrick simply grumbled as he agreed that it was silly but it was mostly because he had no reason to go there, then again he had no reason to even exist. "meh...fine I'll go with you guys" he grumbled. "But I'll see you guys there, I don't care for ships, darkness is faster"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Maxx chuckled "Sure, the more the marrier, and right you are on the faster bit Xandrick, but yet nothing beats the roar of the engines on a ship."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Risette grinned. "All right, then! See you there!" She waved a small wave to send her friend off.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 pm

"That's your opnion...I hate loud" he said to Maxx then looked at Risette. "See you there" he walked into the portal then, Vex waving his large wing at them as they vanished within the darkness.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Risette watched Xandrick leave, then stood up and turned to Maxx. "Shall we be off, then?" She asked. "The ship awaits!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Maxx looks at here and says "Ok, take me to your ship, and I will fly it there."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Risette nodded. "All right! This way, good sir!" She led him outside the castle and to her ship. "it's small, but it flies well. Hope she's good enough to get us there!" Risette opened up the ship, and hopped inside to start it up. "Let's go!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

"Alright! This thing will get us there with me at the wheel!" and so they traveled to their destination.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 am

And so, the two flew off to Wonderland! ((And us two left this forum! ^^))
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 am

Ulik kneels towards the dank fireplace.
    "This place looks pretty sleek... heh.."
    He rubs his thumb and index finger together, then touches the log as it jumps with a spark and lit it up in flames. He found an old pipe and placed it in his mouth, lit it the same way"
    "Cozy chair, cozy setting, I can get used to something like this if I didn't have to destroy everything here..."
    He leans back relaxed.
    "hah, like that can happen."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 am

Risette jumped up in surprise, just as the ship was about to take off. "Oh, no! I forgot something!" She hopped out of her seat, and dashed off the ship. "I-I'll be right back, Maxx!" She caled over her shoulder as she raced off back into the castle.

she raced through the halls, searching frantically for what had been left behind. "I knew I shouldn't have ut it down!" She said, passing by and opening door after door after door. Eventually, her feet couldn't keep up with her frantic pace, and she tripped, crashing into a suit of armor, followed by the floor, in one huge clash of noises. "Ah!" She cried as she hit the floor.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am

Maxx sighes "Of course I get to be bored in someone elses ship. Hmm, well, I could steal it, but that would not be proper, even though it would be pretty simple now. I am already suppose to pilot it, but if I run into Xandrick again, he might get mad because he went there with no reason."
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Ulik hears a clash of noises in the background, with the same simple expression, he grinned.
    "Quiet time doesn't seem to last... I could ignore this, but, then I'd just wonder about heart that got away."
    After contemplating a few seconds he flicked the pipe away and sighed.
    "Ah what the hell."
    Ulik gets up and exits into the halls toward the sound.
    "Hellooooo..."
    From light intelligent voice he bends down and cackles
    "anyone there!?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 am

Being impatient, Maxx has decided he would go look for her. "Good golly, maybe she got lost somewhere in there, I know I have, many a times." He thought to himself. He walked out of the ship and looked it. On later thought, he had no idea why he locked it, no one was around to steal it, he would know, because the only person who would have the balls to steal a ship like this would be him, seeing that he is a sky pirate. He walked into the castle to look for her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

"OH, CRAP!" Risette thought, "De 'ja vu much?!?" She had been in a situation like this before....only Maxx was a bit more.....ruthless. She clambored to her feet, and, not knowing quite what to do next, ran back around the corner, and hid behind another suit of armor. (One that was still standing!) She didn't even dare breathe, she was so scared. Then again, it was her own fault she was so scared; loud noises weren't exactly a perfect fit with Risette. she sttod as quiet and still as her quivering frame would let her, hoping not to get caught....again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:08 pm