Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Beast's Castle pt. 1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm

He thought about her words for a while then shifted his head to the side. "...are you alone most of the time little one?" he asked gently as his unseen eyes narrowed some, curious to know as he found her as a nice girl. She should have a lot of friends, least all the places he came from they would've loved her.He thought about her words for a while then shifted his head to the side. "...are you alone most of the time little one?" he asked gently as his unseen eyes narrowed some, curious to know as he found her as a nice girl. She should have a lot of friends, least all the places he came from they would've loved her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh, no, no...not at all!" Risette said, smiling still. "it's only recently, really. I mean, I'm a bit of a ways from home." She released a sigh. "I guess I was just a little homesick, is all. I kind of left without giving anyone a warning...so I'm a little worried about how they're all handling it..." She went back to eating what was left on her plate. The food had become cold, but she didn't care. Risette needed something to clear her mind of the subject, before she became emotional over nothing.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 pm

"hmmm..." he looked at her knowing the plate was cold and as if Vex read his mind, Vex poked the bottom side edge of hr plate, heating up the plate intently and warmed up the food as he was a useful little shape shifter for different reasons.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Risette glanced up at Vex briefly, mouthing a quick "thanks" before turning her head back to the plate, and continuing to eat. Her mind wasn't focued; and she could feel the tears, hot and stinging, forming inside her eyes. She bliked a few time, trying to push them back. She wasn't about to cry over this; was she not alone for her entire life thus far? There was no reason to crave companionship; she knew not what it was like to begin with. "No use wanting something I know nothing about..." Risette thought. No use whatsoever..."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:50 pm

"...Risette your not alone" he said softly to her as he could tell she was sad about it as he was pretty understanding of it all. Blamed it on his fragmented memory of his somebody's life and also of his own self education and observing others.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Risette's head shot up to look at Xandrick. By now, her eyes were nearly flooded over with tears. "I.....I...." she shook slightly when she spoke. "T-that's the first time.....a-anyone's ever said that......" Risette couldn't keep it in any longer. The tears spilled over hery eyes and down her face; her arms wrapped tightly around as much of her torso as they could, and she trembled furiously. NO one had ever told her she wasn't alone before; in fact, she had always been the outcast, and other made sure it was clear to her that she was. She was, thanks to Xandrick's kind words, overwhelmed with both utter joy, and a deep sorrow caused by the scars of the past. "T-thank you......"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm

He blinked, surprised by how his words impacted her, as was Vex who was listening in on the conversation. Xandrick didn't know what to say to that so Vex shifted towards her and hugged her gently, stroking her head. "It's ok..." he said gently, not entirely sure what's wrong but had a slight idea.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Risette leaned into the hug willingly, trying to calm down. "I...I'm sorry..." she stuttered. "I d-don't kow what came over me.....I don't normally get like this...."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm

"It's alright..." Vex said soothingly as he stroked her head and soon put a finger under her chin and lifted it up, getting her to look up at him as he gently smiled at her, wiping her tears away. "We're friends you have nothing to worry about"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm

"F-friend?!?" Risette's eyes widened in excitement. "R-really? I've never had a friend before!" Without thinking, she hugged Vex. "Thank you so much. Both of you. "She looked up to vex, then to Xandrick, and smiled her frist real smile in years.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Vex smiled and hugged her whole heatedly as he couldn't help but like this girl, she was sweet and cute [NO HE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE SO DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY].
    Xandrick just nodded as he never really expressed anything anymore for certain reasons he would never share unless asked. "Feeling better?" he asked as he stared at her still, not sure what to do at all so he made Vex deal with his emotional reactions since he lacked the skill completely.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Risette smiled and nodded. "Yes...much better now. Better than ever, in fact!" Risette wanted to, but couldn't describe in mere words just how happy she felt at that moment. Instead, she giggled quietly. She finally knew what it was like to be with others; to feel like she belonged somehwere. She finally understood; and it was a feeling, and understanding, that she never wanted to let go of.

((Don't worry; it's not taken in that way at all!))
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm

He nodded as he didn't really notice but he had a small smirk on his face and for once it didn't mean anything dark or devious or some bad meaning behind it.
    Vex smiled. "glad to hear...now eat your food it's too awesome to waste" he chuckled as he just loved Xandrick's food to much for his own good.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Risette laughed at vex's comment, but nodded, and sat up. "Okay, I will!" She then resumed eating happily, until she couldn't eat any more. (By then, her plate was completely empty, though, so it really didn't matter!) She sat back, content and full, a hand lightly placed over her stomach. "You're absolutely right, Vex..." she purred, "The food was too awesome to waste!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Vex nodded. "Of Course I'm right!" he laughed. "I've eaten his cooking from the beginning and it just gets better and better every time I eat it! Can't ever get sick of it" he shifted into a puppy with a lot of tails and wagged all of them as if it could express his happiness.

[WOOT]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Risette laughed, and gently pet Vex's head. "Good cooking never looses its quality; or its taste!" She looked to Xandrick. "It really was very good, Xandrick. Thank you again for the meal." She smiled yet again at him; it was something she felt herself doing more and more around these two.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm

He shrugged. "It was nothing..." he said softly as to him it was nothing as Vex wagged his tails more at being petted.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Risette laughed again, as she noticed Vex's tails wag even more. "Please, let me know if there's anything I can do to return the favor." She said to Xandrick. She wasn't about to let him give her a free meal; she intended to pay her friend back somehow for his kidness.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 pm

He looked at her strangely. "...you don't have to pay me back...I don't mind..." he said softly as there was nothing that came to mind other than destroying as many Heartless as she could but he was sure she was going to do that already.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Risette's smile faded slightly. "You sure?" She felt bad, not being able to pay him back, but if that was what he wanted, then so be it. Risette wasn't about to insist on smething pointless to insist on.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:55 pm

He nodded. "I have nothing in mind that you could possibly pay me back...but if it bugs you perhaps a rain check?" he asked as he thought he used the proper term, not entirely sure.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:06 am

Maxx just then lifted his head from the plate, and looked as though he has been sleeping. "Wow I ate so much, that I guess I kinda fell asleep," he chuckled a bit about this "very good sir. You deserve a tip. How about when dividing any number that is smaller than, 9, 99, or something in that pattern, by those numbers, all you have to do is take the small number that you are dividing and repeat it." He, also, chuckled at this. He looked over at Risette, "Now where did you say you was from? I am in such a good mood right now, that I will accompany you there, and of course would allow me to stay away from the organization and it creepers, no offense there Vex and Xandrick."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 am

Xandrick just shrugged as he didn't care, organization meant nothing to him.
    "None taken I'm not part of the organization I'm just there" Vex said with a smile.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Risette smiled. "A rain check is fine, Xandrick," she said, "I'd be happy to help anytime you need me!" She then turned her attention to Maxx. "I'm from Wonderland, Maxx!" she replied happily. "Are you sure you want to go? It can get pretty crazy there! Trust me; I've lived there all my life 'till now!" She giggled quietly, recalling experience after crazy experience that she encountered while in her home world.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Maxx smilied, "Oh I have been there before, and as long as nothing tries to eat me, I will be ok."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:00 pm