Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Karakura Town

Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Karakura Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Town

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm

"Lack of information doesn't make one stupid...the fact you used it as you did tells me the lack of intelligence you have." he looked away from him. "You're wasting my time...if a fight is all you wish to have then leave...you aren't going to get one here...i won't accommodate your petty needs"
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm

"Heh, well fine, I guess a heart of a keyblader will be good enough then naught!" Tyron got both of his keyblades, and stabbed Zile in the heart.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"...You're blind as you are dumb..." he grabbed his keyblade and pulled it out of the hole already in his chest. "I'm not alive...I don't have a heart...I'm a hollow...not a human...I don't have You're weaknesses" he narrowed his eyes as his spiritual energy increased then as it made it harder for both Tyron and Valgius to breath and move as he then threw Tyron to the ground below, with enough force to create a deep small crater.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm

"Ouch, that ..hurt! No one in my years have been able to do such a thing to me. You, my boy, are something else I am sure! I would love to have someone as strong as you by my side sometime. Of course, that would mean you would have to live!" Tyron got up, shaking a bit."So, what side of the heart do you posses?"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm

"...Heart? I don't have one...if I do I'm not aware of it. I hold no side but my own, which is the side of Lord Aizen...when I'm free like this, I seek nothing but to get rid of anything that gets in my way...so you tell me what side of a heart I have..." he stated as he was fairly neutral unless someone got in his way.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well, if what I think is correct. You devour souls right? Or something like that. That is a deed of darkness. So by my logic, you are a Keyblader of dark. But then why are you hanging with a loser like a keyblader of light? Think about it, the relationship between a keyblader of dark and one of light is like the relationship between someone like you, and those guys with the ghetto outfits and the swords who beat people off to get their soul or something like that," thought and explained Tyron.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

"...who said any relation of the sort would begin between me and him? I only am after information, nothing more than that." he stated blankly.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

"Then why talk to him, if anything, you can tell he knows barely anything of importance. If he was smart and fearless he would not hide behind a fucking mask that covers his whole face. And come on, he just has something about him that stinks of knowing nothing!" Tyron said, totally dissing Valgius.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 am

"I did not choose to wear this mask. I am bound to wear it until my quest is complete. As for me not knowing anything of importance, I will not say anything. Now, my search is over, and I have delayed for too long. I bid you both farewell." With that, he leaped down from the shop. Soon, he was out of sight. Man, that was close. I don't need to be getting killed until I know where the machine is. Valgius thought, leaping into his ship. Trabon went to the co-pilot chair, and soon they left the unusual world behind.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 pm

"...Did you have fun wasting your energy like that?" he asked blankly.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Tyron looks at him blankly, "Who me?"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:16 pm

"Who else would I be talking to? There is no one else here" he stated blankly.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm

"Good point, I guess, and so then, no not that I think, heh, I think it is ok amount to use." He said. "So, what do you think we should do next? Oh, that is right you wanted answers or something right?"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm

He didn't know what the other was talking about with the amount he could use but he didn't really care right now either. "Yes, that is what I wanted...to know what's the point of this thing.." he raised the keyblade then looked back at the other. "And why I have it.." he stated.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:10 pm

"Well why you got, there really is no point for us, except to take hearts. That is what you use it for. Taking the right hearts can lead to some real fun action too! You have it because well, you was basically chosen, real no explanation as to why it happens to whom it happens, but what I have gathered. It is based on if you was good or bad before you get it, if your keyblade would be of light or dark." He explained to the best of his knowledge.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

"...that tells me nothing...basically this thing is a waste of my time" he said looking at it as he then threw it, only for it to come back. "...and it's annoying..."
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:19 pm

"Well, a little, but you learn how to use it effectivly then you got all you need in life, or in your case the afterlife! Power!" He said, and as he did millions of heartless appeared and bowed down to him. "We have power that no one in the universe can comprehend, it was given to us, we should use it!"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 pm

"...If you say so but do me a favor...don't ever say that again..." he said as he was talking about him saying after life power, it' sounded childish stupid and pathetic on so many levels it was unbearable.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

"Ok, well what are you going to do now?" He said as he pulled out a cigerette. "I think I am going to go have some fun somewhere, I do not know though, I want to kill something badly, it has been forever since I have killed something, my hands are developing into weak bags of nothing because of it."
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Going to do nothing...there isn't much of anything to do...and if you want to kill someone so bad then go ahead and kill..no one is stopping you..." he sighed.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 pm

"Believe you me, I am going to," He said, as he lit his cigarette and put it in his mouth. "I just want to find someone fun to kill. You know how it is killing someone who does not fight back, right? No challenge, no actual fight that happens. It is somewhat boring, but I guess killing is killing." He took in some of the smoke then blew it out and make a circle with the smoke. "Heh, that always entertains me."
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:09 pm

"you're life sounds boring..." he sighed as his back was turned to him as he had no interest in this person in the slightest.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm

"Hey, I like it, always fighting, and killing. It is perfect!" He said, as he turned the opposite direction and started walking away.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 pm

"...if you say so..." he said boredly as he wondered what now?
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"Well, I do not know about you, but I am starving for a good fight, maybe if I go somewhere nice, with a lot of people, and a good amount of flowers, I will be able to set the place on fire and have a giant massacre like the days when I first started!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 pm